List Of If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4 Ideas

If I Uninstall Fortnite Will I Lose Everything Ps4. Click finder > go to folder, then type in “~/library/” > caches. So i get loads of comments on my videos asking my will i lose my skins if i disconnect my ps4/x.

Fortnite_20190820180138 YouTube
Fortnite_20190820180138 YouTube from www.youtube.com

Click finder > go to folder, then type in “~/library/” > caches. Press j to jump to the feed. It's my ps4 that i play as well, so i'm not hiding it anywhere.

Fortnite_20190820180138 YouTube

If you want to free up more disk space, it is a good idea to perform a standard disk clean. #fortntie battle royale deleting game app Click finder > go to folder, then type in “~/library/” > caches. Skins are tied to your epic account and will stay on whatever platform you log in to.

Related Posts