Famous Fortnite Red Hitmarker Ideas

Fortnite Red Hitmarker. How do you thicken campbell's tomato soup? So it's not my network or my tv?

Pin by GamerkidKole on My Red Knight Red knight fortnite, Red knight
Pin by GamerkidKole on My Red Knight Red knight fortnite, Red knight from www.pinterest.de

Fortnite is almost unplayable on my xbox. Okay so for the past couple of weeks sometimes when i use a shotgun, and i get a headshot i get a weird red hitmarker like when you accidentay shoot a teammate, and doesn't give me the hit even though i got it? Average wait time for surgery in usa;

Pin by GamerkidKole on My Red Knight Red knight fortnite, Red knight

Also when i play fortnite i have the yellow arrow down and red x on my network sometimes. That's what i've found anyway. When i plug my ps4 into the same tv same network, i don't have that problem. Your username must include at least one letter.

Related Posts